To remove a Member from User Group,
1) Login to your Board.Vision portal as Administrator*.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to User Groups.
3) Select the User Group name.
4) In the View User Group Basic Information page, scroll down to Members and click on the trash icon corresponding to the member’s name.
5) When a Remove Member window pops up, enter the mandatory fields:
- Reason for Removal
- Date of Cessation
6) Click on Confirm.
* This feature is available depending on your access level.
Please refer to Administrator Access Rights Matrix for more information.