This Advanced Settings in Approval allows the Administrators to set options to notify them when participants have acted on the approval and when the overall passing condition of the approval is met.
Important Note: These settings can only be set when the Approval is in Draft status.
For example, the overall passing percentage is 50%. The Administrator will be notified when the passing percentage of 50% is achieved.
1) From Approvals (see the orange box), choose an Approval in draft status (see the red box).
2) Click the blue gear icon (see red box).
3) Both options are checked by default (see the red box).
Important Note: You may uncheck any of the options, followed by clicking the Update button (see orange box).
4) You will see a “Success! The approval settings have been updated successfully” (see the red box).
5) You can continue to Activate and Notify (see the orange box) or Activate (see the red box) the Approval when you are ready.