Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to assign an Executive Assistant to a Business User after bulk uploading users.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To assign an Executive Assistant to a Business User after bulk uploading users:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on an Executive Assistant with Draft status.
3) In the View User page, click on Edit.
4) On the Edit User page, first, deselect the Executive Assistant checkbox under System Role to uncheck.
Then, select the Executive Assistant checkbox again and you will see the Select Business User dropdown list appears.
5) Select the Business User from the dropdown list
6) To activate the Executive Assistant, click on Activate and Notify at the right top corner of the screen.
You have successfully assigned an Executive Assistant to a Business User.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to assign an Executive Assistant to a Business User after bulk-uploading users.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).