Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to activate and notify a draft user.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To activate and notify a draft user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User's Name.
3) In the View User page, click on Activate and Notify.
4) On the Activate User pop-up window, type in your message within the Additional Message to Recipient (In Email) box. Then, click on Confirm.
5) Once you have clicked on Confirm, a message will appear to confirm the user account has been activated.
Important Note: Upon activating the user in Board.Vision, he/she will be receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an activation link to set his/her password. The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via the user's profile.
You have successfully activated and notified a draft user.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to activate and notify a draft user.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).