Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later)
To create a user:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on +Add User.
3) In the Add User page, enter the mandatory fields such as Title, First and Last Name, System Roles, Designation, and Date of Joining.
4) Scroll down to Contact Information and enter the User’s Primary Email and Phone number.
5) Then, click on Activate and Send Invite.
Important Note: The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via User's Profile.
You have successfully created a User.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Create a User.
To learn how to edit an existing user's details, check out the “How to Edit an Existing User’s Details” tutorial.
To learn how to delete a user, check out the “How to Delete a User” tutorial.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).