Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the meeting information and agenda documents and notify your Director of an upcoming meeting.
Important Note: You will be able to see the meeting agenda details and documents only if allowed by the Administrator.
To view the meeting information and agenda documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Tap on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list. Then, tap on Done.
4) Once you have selected the Director, under 'To-Do: Meetings', tap on the meeting name.
5) On the View Meeting page, you can view the meeting's basic information such as date and time. Tap on More Info to view the venue and participants.
6) Tap on the Agenda Title to view the agenda-related documents. The red dot on the document icon indicates that the document has not been read.
6) Tap on the less than < button at the bottom left corner and you will be directed back to the Agenda page.
To notify your Director of an upcoming meeting:
1) From this screen, you can also notify your Director of the upcoming meeting by clicking on Send Reminder icon at the top right of your screen.
2) On the Reminder pop-up window, select to notify your Director via email and/or push notification. You may enter an additional message within the white box provided, which will be included in the email to the recipient. Then, click on Send.
You have successfully viewed the meeting information and agenda documents and notified your Director of an upcoming meeting.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view meeting information and agenda documents and notify your Director of the upcoming meeting.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).