Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create a user with an Executive Assistant role.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To create a user with an Executive Assistant role:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left menu, go to Users, and click on +Add User.
3) In the Add User page, enter the mandatory fields and select the Executive Assistant checkbox under the System Roles section.
4) Next, Administrators will be required to assign the Executive Assistant to a Business User.
Select the Business User from the dropdown list (see red box).
5) Scroll down to Contact Information and enter the user’s Primary Email and Mobile Phone number. Then, click on Activate and Send Invite.
Important Note: The user's account activation link will expire after 10 days. Administrators will be able to resend the invitation via the user's profile.
You have successfully created a user with an Executive Assistant role.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create a user with an Executive Assistant role.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).