Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial,
i) Option 1: Type
Type your name in the white box provided below, then select the font type and size.
Next, click on Done.
ii) Option 2: Draw
Draw within the white box provided below. Then, click on Done.
iii) Option 3: Upload
To upload an image of your signature, click on Upload from computer. You can use the crop handles to crop the image. Then, click on Done.
6) Once you have clicked on Done, your signature will be added to the document.
7) To add your initial, click on Add Initial field. On the Add Initials pop-up window, enter your name in the box and click on Done.
8) To add your name, click on Add name field. On the Add Name pop-up window, enter your name in the box and click on Done.
9) If there is an Add Date field, the field will be auto-filled with today's date. Then, select the checkbox if it is required.
10) If you wish to edit your inputs, just click on the field and edit it accordingly.
11) Click on Finish.
Note: Once you have clicked on Finish, you will not be able to edit any fields on the document.
12) Once your document has been successfully signed, you will be directed to the screen below.
13) The preparer and yourself will receive an email from email@example.com with the title “SmartSign - 'Signatory's 'Name' has signed your document”.
When all the Signatories have signed on the document, the system will auto-sealed the document. An email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “SmartSign - Your document has been completed” will be sent to all the Signatories, Observer(s) and Preparer.
The email will include two attachments:
a) The document with all the Signatories' signatures/ other inputs.
b) The Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
Note: The 'View Complete Document' and 'View Certificate of Completion' links provided in the email will expire on the 7th day of email receipt.