Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view the Meeting information and agenda documents:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Meeting you wish to view.
4) On the Meeting page, tap on More Info to see more Meeting information such as the Meeting location, description, organizer details, and participants.
5) Tap on Less Info to go back to the Meeting Agenda page.
6) Tap on the Agenda Title. Then, you will be able to view the Agenda-related documents at the bottom of the screen.
Tap on the Document Name to view the document. The red dot indicates that the document has not been read.
7) On the document, tap on the View Details button at the bottom right corner to view the document details.
8) To go back Meeting Agenda page, tap on the < button at the top left.
9) Tap on the < Back button at the top left. Then, you will be directed back to your Upcoming Items.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).