Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to annotate on documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To annotate on documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Open the document you would like to annotate. The menu bar will be shown on the top of your screen.
3) Tap on the Annotation icon.
4) Choose the tool - Pen, Eraser, Insert Text, Highlighter, or Add Notes to start annotating the document. Do note that your annotations will be auto saved into your Board.Vision account and will be your own copy hence it will not be seen by other Directors.
5) To view the original document, tap on the Eye icon.
6) To delete the annotation(s),
Use the Eraser to remove any Pen annotations.
To delete a Text, Highlight, or Note annotation, tap on the annotation and select the trash icon.
To delete all the annotations at once, tap on the Bookmark icon and select Clear All.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to annotate on documents.