Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to void a document.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To void a document:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to SmartSign, and click on the Void icon under the Action column.
Note: The Preparer is allowed to void documents with the status "In Circulation" or "Declined".
3) On the Void Document pop-up window, enter the reason in the Reason for voiding this document text field and click on Void.
4) Once the document has been voided successfully, the status will be changed to "Cancelled".
5) An email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “SmartSign - Document was void” will be sent to all the signatories and the preparer.
Once the document has been voided by the preparer, the signatories will be directed to the screen below when they click on the link in the email.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to void a document
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).