Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to preview a document after sending it.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To preview a document after sending it:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to SmartSign, and click on the Eye icon under the Action column.
3) Then, the updated document which includes the Signatories' signatures will be opened in a new window.
4) For documents with "Completed" status, once you have clicked on the Eye icon you will be directed to a Preview documents pop-up window.
5) On the Preview documents pop-up window, select the checkboxes then click on Preview. The updated document which includes the Signatories' signatures will be opened in a new window.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to preview a document after sending it.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).