Welcome to Board Vision Tutorials. In this video, you will learn how to activate your Board Vision Account.
To activate your account, you will need:
- Your Temasek email address and password.
- Your phone registered with Board.Vision to receive a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
Once you have these ready, we are ready to proceed with Account activation.
To activate your account:
1) Open the Board.Vision Web app using Google Chrome(version 65.0 and later) or Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later) web browser, via the following URL: https://app.board.vision.
2) Enter your Temasek email address and tap on LOG IN.
3) You will be redirected to Temasek’s Microsoft Office365 login screen. Enter your Temasek email password and click on Sign in.
4) You may be prompted to enter an additional OTP or use your Microsoft authentication app if 2FA is enabled on your Microsoft Office 365 account. Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
6) If you have been added to multiple companies, you will be seeing a company selection screen. From this screen, tap on the company name you would like to proceed to login to. The badge as shown (see red box), reflects the number of tasks that require your action.
7) Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. This is a one-time verification from Board.Vision to ensure your mobile phone was registered correctly.
In case you do not receive the OTP via SMS, you can use Authy, an authentication app that generates an OTP even without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
To use the Authy app for OTP verification, click here.
8) Once the OTP has been verified successfully, you will be logged into your Board.Vision account.
Important Note: For the subsequent login, you can use Google Chrome (version 65.0 or later) or Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 or later), via the following URL: https://app.board.vision
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).