Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
To leave your Executive Assistant a message:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Meeting you wish to view.
4) On the Meeting page, tap on the Notify EA at the top right.
5) On the Notify Executive Assistant pop-up window, type in within the white box and tap on Send.
6) An email will be sent to your Executive Assistant (EA) and you will be in cc.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).