Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a new shareholding or Interest.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To add a new shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
4) Tap on the Add New button.
5) Under the Company tab, enter the Company Registration Number, Company Name, and Country of Registration. Then, tap on Next.
6) Under Direct Interest, tap on the Add Shareholding / Interest. Then, you will be directed to the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up page.
7) There are two Types of Entry.
Select New if there is a new Shareholding / Interest that needs to be circulated.
Select Past Record if the Shareholding / Interest had been circulated and you would just like to keep it in the system for the record.
8) Next, enter the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as a draft.
9) If there is any Deemed Interest to add, click on the Deemed Interest.
10) Enter the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as a draft.
11) Then, click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
12) Once click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
Important Note: You will be able to edit or delete the new record of shareholding or interest before circulation.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a new shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).