Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view an approval and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view an approval and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Meetings & Events.
3) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals and click on the approval name.
4) On the View Approvals page, you can view the Approval's Basic Information such as deadline, participants and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
5) To view the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report, click on the View COC button at the top right. The CoC report will be opened in a new tab.
Important Note: Auditors are disallowed to download the CoC report.
You have successfully viewed the approval information and CoC report.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view an approval and the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).